Interview Q & A's, hairdresser in training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahWozniak

Reaction score
Hi Guy's...
I apologise if iv posted in the wrong forum. I'm new to Salon geek & i'm still finding my way.

If possible, i'd like & appreciate your expertise... I'v recently joined a Hairdressing training school & have gained a last minute interview at a high end Salon.

I'm currently preparing myself & i'm struggling to answer the Q... " Why do you want to be a Hairdresser? "
Although i have various reasons, i can't put it into decent words.

Also, If anyone would like to share any tips on how to impress a high end Salon. Please feel free to share.

Regards
S x

Hi Guy's...
I apologise if iv posted in the wrong forum. I'm new to Salon geek & i'm still finding my way.

If possible, i'd like & appreciate your expertise... I'v recently joined a Hairdressing training school & have gained a last minute interview at a high end Salon.

I'm currently preparing myself & i'm struggling to answer the Q... " Why do you want to be a Hairdresser? "
Although i have various reasons, i can't put it into decent words.

Also, If anyone would like to share any tips on how to impress a high end Salon. Please feel free to share.

Regards
S x

Ask what kind of clientelle they have
What colours they use
What courses you will be going on
Do they do training days/nights

Hope I have helped :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back