Interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoannaELH

Reaction score
I have an interview and trade test at a wax bar tomorrow.
They want me to show my skills in warm and hot wax. I havent used hot wax since college 11 years ago!!! This particular job offers full training before you go onto paying clients but they obviously want to see what skillset Im at. Im debating with myself whether to attempt hot wax at trade test or to explain that as I havent used it in so long I wouldnt want to chance hurting client? I really want this job I love everything about the company and what it stands for. Any advice would be gratefully recieved. What should I do?

Hey my lovely, just saw it was 1 day ago you posted this. How did you get on? Xx

Hiya I left feeling ok but think I let nerves get the better of me so slightly disappointed. They were fine with me not doing hot wax. Find out for definate on Friday but Im not that hopeful x

Hiya I left feeling ok but think I let nerves get the better of me so slightly disappointed. They were fine with me not doing hot wax. Find out for definate on Friday but Im not that hopeful x

How did it go!

Latest posts

Back