Interviewee not turning up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruc123

Reaction score
I'm interview ing for new therapist and I've had 3 pal not turn in for interviews! It's driving me crazy iv been advertising for over a month and had nothing but time wasters anyone else had the same experience? !?! I would have thought people would be crying out for jobs?!

I've heard so many people say this, i don't get it.i was desperate for a job and couldn't find one for ages.... annoying people

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

i no its crazy isnt it just wasting time.out of.my diary just cant understand why people would.ring for a job if they had no intentions of going for interviews

You've only got to read some of the post's on here...very negative comments about 'greedy bosses'.
I think there is a belief out there that employers are only out to squeeze every last drop from their staff, and give them nothing in return!
On a positive note, at last, I've found 2 new staff members, happy, smiley people. So far, so good. :D

I've had five no shows for interviews one girl practically begged me for an interview as she didn't have the experience I was after but wanted a chance so we had the interview booked her in for a trade test and no show! Unbelievable

We have this also. I don't understand why they apply in the first place.

Yes I had 5 not bother to turn up, I find it rude & ignorant especially when I thought I'd give them a chance to interview even though they hadn't met the job description completely! The ones who turned up unfortunately just weren't what we were looking for for various reasons. But lots didn't even reply to been invited for interviews.

Latest posts

Back