Intimate waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemimaFox

Reaction score
Has anyone done the Adam & Eve intimate waxing course? If so how was it?

Not done that but highly recommend Kim lawless course x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not done it but love Adam and Eve wax!

I've not done that one but it's next on my list.

I did my essential wax training with Sheila, one of their trainers in Gloucester. It was excellent so I'm sure their other courses would be too, which is why I will return to them for the intimate course. Really love Adam &Eve wax and their customer service is fantastic.

Just bumping up this thread. I seen a demo today for Adam and Eve hot wax, was very impressed. Is there anyone who has done their hot wax training? Or use their wax? I'm wax trained but only basic so looking to step up into the world of intimate waxing :)

Just bumping up this thread. I seen a demo today for Adam and Eve hot wax, was very impressed. Is there anyone who has done their hot wax training? Or use their wax? I'm wax trained but only basic so looking to step up into the world of intimate waxing :)
Not done their training but I just bought some of their wax to replace my current hot wax. Used their strip wax on my billion dollar brows course and liked it a lot so bought some of that too.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really can't get on with their hot wax, shame because they are so pretty!

I did their training and use the strip and non strip. Although I have nothing to compare to I really do find it easy to use. If you are having trouble why not give them a call or email. The customer service is excellent, I really can't fault them. Im sure they would be more than happy to advise.

I really can't get on with their hot wax, shame because they are so pretty!

Hi, just noticed your question and threads - if we have not had a chat already, Karen would love to talk through the waxes with you.
Our office tel number is: 01462 790900
Really would like you to get the best from our waxes :)

I did their training and use the strip and non strip. Although I have nothing to compare to I really do find it easy to use. If you are having trouble why not give them a call or email. The customer service is excellent, I really can't fault them. Im sure they would be more than happy to advise.

This is very kind of you to post about Sheila's training and the positive comments about ourselves. Thank you Dave and Karen x

Latest posts

Back