Introduction and question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamiKing

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Today I had my first interview at college for Hairdressing VRQ Level 2 and I'm so excited! I'm 24 and only now feel that I have the confidence to do the course - I just can't wait for September. The woman who interviewed me was lovely and it all went very well, but I need to do a practical test in the next month or so to apparently test whether I can use two hands at the same time. My question is - will this be something simple like blow drying or will it be something more intricate? I'm good with my own hair but not really had much practice on other people (that's why I'm going to college!) but I've asked my mother in law if I can practice on her hair before the test (she's almost the only person I know who has hair past her chin!) but I just wanted to know what your experiences have been with such tests...

Anyway, I also thought I should say hello! Thanks for reading and looking forward to seeing you guys around these forums!

XOX

Latest posts

Back