Introductory Offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been slowly building up my beauty business from home, I have a small but lovely group of clients but I am desperate to give up my 3 day a week admin job.

Have any of you offered introductory offers to new clients?

Or anybody got any ideas of how I can attract more people?
(I do already have an advert in a local magazine)

Need some inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about doing an introduce a friend offer or something?

THANKS

its better to reward your current client base for bringing in new clients than offering your new clients special offers. It stops your existing clients feeling hard done by because you are rewarding new clients instead. its like energy companies and mortgage companies who do the same thing and dont reward the clients they already have.

Also introductory offers and heavy money off offers tend to only attract those clients looking for one off bargains and not what you want to attract which is regular clientele.

Instead try offering some summer packages that are value for money. Also offer free treatments/mini packages to slimmer of the week at your local slimming clubs or the local paper to give as a competition to get exposure. You can then offer a 10% voucher or free back massage with every spend over £20 for example.

Hope this helps

Kate

its better to reward your current client base for bringing in new clients than offering your new clients special offers. It stops your existing clients feeling hard done by because you are rewarding new clients instead. its like energy companies and mortgage companies who do the same thing and dont reward the clients they already have.

Also introductory offers and heavy money off offers tend to only attract those clients looking for one off bargains and not what you want to attract which is regular clientele.

Instead try offering some summer packages that are value for money. Also offer free treatments/mini packages to slimmer of the week at your local slimming clubs or the local paper to give as a competition to get exposure. You can then offer a 10% voucher or free back massage with every spend over £20 for example.

Hope this helps

Kate

Kate I like your ideas :hug: and I would just ad, get a web site. I have been looking at this problem for a while and I would defiantly say that the most successful way to advertise is to have your own web site. There are lots of threads on here about how to build a good one and what it takes to have a good one and we have some smashing computer geeks that lend their brains to us so no excuses :lol:

If you've got time on your hands, definately offer FREE treatments and your phone will be ringing off the hook with new clients.

Your offer could be "FREE Facial Worth $75 to the 1st 15 new customers who call 943 342 NOW".

You could advertise this offer through your current customer base.

Or, think of who you're trying to attract, and let them know (eg: working women, single younger ladies, more mature). Think about where these ladies are and advertise your offer to them.

Make sure, when they come in that you get them to fill in a client card with their name, address, phone number, cell phone, email etc so you can market to them later.

Maybe you could give then a $10 voucher off their next visit if they make their appointment with you before they leave.

Latest posts

Back