Invoicing clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
hi everyone!

I work for myself and send out invoices to wedding clients for their deposits. Up til now I've always just done my own on excel. Letter headed etc. as I'm getting busier, im considering purchasing an app on the iPad just to keep things organised.

I just wondered what fellow freelance/self employed geeks tend to use?

Many thanks

I use invoices to go from the Apple App Store and it's amazing

Is that the one that is about £40? I downloaded the free edition to try and it seemed really good. £40 is just a lot to shell out, you know?! But I guess you get what you pay for hey

We use Kashflow which is cloud based so can access across any device with internet. They have 3 packages including 1 that includes doing your payroll. It's so easy to use. Free demo is available I believe with no card details taken - http://kf.cm/YQJHaw

Hi ha I hope you done mind me posting but I've just seen this post and thought maybe I could help I'm from www.ovatu.com with our system people would be able to book online and pay deposits online as well, there is a free 30 day trial which come will full support and training so we can show you how to get thing setup and how it can help you.

Latest posts

Back