Ipad /Iphone or equivalents in sole trader mobile business.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucelasticx

Reaction score
Any one use a iphone or ipad or equivalents in their sole trader business? I have been looking at these if so any advice ? I would like to go paper free as possible(client details with me at all times )and also have a consultation tool .

Any advice concerning which phones, which apps etc?

Cheers

I use an IPad for my mobile therapy business. It's perfect. They have massage apps, that you can pop all your clients details in (I only put in bare minimum details), what you massaged in previous treatment, what needs working on etc. the only thing is, you need to put a pass lock on it and make sure NOBODY gets their hands on it as you have client details on it.

It's also perfect as I carry all my spa music on it so I can play music through my iPad which is much easier and the quality is still good.

Any one use a iphone or ipad or equivalents in their sole trader business? I have been looking at these if so any advice ? I would like to go paper free as possible(client details with me at all times )and also have a consultation tool .

Any advice concerning which phones, which apps etc?

Cheers

I love my iPad it's absolutely wonderful!!
And It syncs with my iPhone, so I always hav 2 copies of my appointments and notes!!

That's fab about your music too, what a great idea!!

xxx

Brilliant !!

Anyone else have iphone / pad advice? Or app recommendations ?

Hi, do you have the name of the massage app you use to keep clients details? Thanks

Latest posts

Back