iPhone contract

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
I have been with orange 3 years now and when I first started I paid a set price every month for my blackberry and never had a problem I paid the same every month now I have the iPhone which I upgraded to last April it's double what I was paying when it should only have gone up by a fiver its constantly going up and down every month and vat does my molabonce in! it's driving me potty I'm doing no different on this phone to what i did with my blackberry. Does anyone else have this problem? Me and the other half are going into shop after work to have a word but I don't know how to explain myself without them thinking I don't have a clue what I'm on about :(

Do you have the correct contract for your usage? Blackberry has a £5 Bolt on added so bbm and Internet works but includes unlimited Internet. X

Do you have the correct contract for your usage? Blackberry has a £5 Bolt on added so bbm and Internet works but includes unlimited Internet. X

Yeah Hun it's all correct, I'm gonna see if I can't get them to explain some of bill though coz its charging me on some numbers on one day then the day after on the same number it doesn't but then it does the day after that on the same number :/ and I've checked thinking its because I must have gone over on my minutes but I haven't once since I got it last year :/ x

It sounds like a mistake to me, I can imagine if you were using data you didnt realise you were using, or those delightful numbers were calling you which charge you (even if you dont pick up). But youve seen that its randomly charging for things.. I would definatly check with them and get a itemised bill. Good Luck and let us know.

Do you connect to wifi?

Latest posts

Back