IQ products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe96

Reaction score
Anyone use IQ products I'm starting in a salon that uses them and was just wondering what there like? I can obviously guess there nothing like Redken or Paul Mitchell lol!

The shampoos are actually quite good especially purple , and some styling products are good too especially clever dust

I had never heard of IQ until I started in the salon I am in now, got to be honest the shampoo and conditioners aren't too bad! The clients are always asking what I'm using because they smell nice :)

Oh good! Will just have to give them a go!!

I used IQ at college, I thought it was a bit cheap and nasty, the older ladies liked it though. Has a strong hold Ahahah

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I think IQ is Aston & Finchers own brand? I can't remember though! One of my customers swears by the clay (I can't stand it!) x

I used it in a salon I was training in, I found it quite cheap like sallys

I guess I'll just give it a go! They use it alongside Tigi so it's not all bad!

Anyone use IQ products I'm starting in a salon that uses them and was just wondering what there like? I can obviously guess there nothing like Redken or Paul Mitchell lol!

The strong gel and spray gel is good, wont move all day (my boyfriend has been the guineau pig lol) Love the smooth/straightening blowdry cream. I also really believe in the Moisture shampoo and conditioner when used properly. Its good for people that need affordable products, popular with younger people where I work and with my friends. Takes alot to get them to spend any money on a colour save shampoo lol!!! Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I might get a shampoo and conditioner to try, I guess it's true what they say you pay for product not packaging!!

Yeh see what you think. I think the blowdry cream I was on about has been discontinued. But forgot to mention the vitamin spray great for detangling. Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh great are iq shampoos just the fruit ones like the peach one and the herb conditioner?

Latest posts

Back