• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Is Anyone Looking For A Beauty Apprentice ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleigh Jean

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I dont know if I should have posted this in this department but I thought I would give it a go, I am really trying to find somewhere/someone that is looking for a beauty apprentice in the Romford Essex area as this is what I have wanted to do for such a long time now but I have never found anywhere that has needed me.

If you would like more information about myself please feel free to send a email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

[email protected]

Thanks for your time :)

Hi everyone I have been emailing someone about my beauty apprenticship and I have found someone to take me into thier salon every two weeks or so for day release to do my NVQ qualifications.

However I am still looking for someone to take me on in thier salon as a beauty apprentice, the place that has kindly offered to take me on to get my qualifications has got government funding for beauty apprentices and they have agreed to pay half of the £95.00 a week so therefor this means that my potential employer will only have to pay myself £42.50 a week and the govenment will meet the other half.

If anyone in the Romford/Essex area is interested in this offer please do contact myself, I know that there are not alot of apprentceships out there at the moment but I thought I would give it a go and see what happens.

Thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Back