Is dermaplaning a good treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Is dermaplaning a really good skin treatment. I just don’t mind the idea of it taking the hairs off? Do they come back spiky and blunt?

If you’re removing vellus hair there isn’t much strength to them so the regrowth is barely noticeable. If there’s terminal hair you would not want to remove it with dermaplaning. I’ve had the treatment done. It was nice. Can’t say I noticed any huge difference after one treatment but then it’s not often you would.

Vic x

If you’re removing vellus hair there isn’t much strength to them so the regrowth is barely noticeable. If there’s terminal hair you would not want to remove it with dermaplaning. I’ve had the treatment done. It was nice. Can’t say I noticed any huge difference after one treatment but then it’s not often you would.

Vic x

Thankyou, what facial treatment do you think gets good results ? I use eve Taylor and I like it but think as it’s not well known it’s not that popular. In the past I used priori, guinot, md formulations, vitage, dermalogica, Clarins and elemis but I can’t afford the ones I want in my salon

I do peels and get fab results in one treatment. For clarity I train for the peels that I use - Dermogenera. The training with a start up kit valued at £200 is only £450 so really affordable.

I use a few machines in my salon but as soon as I know someone wants that ‘instant’ result I offer a peel!!!

PM me if you’d like further info.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back