Is there a hairdresser on here who lives near Tadley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
I'm desperately looking for someone to help me with my hair. I know i could look in yellow pages etc buy if there is a geek on here I would prefer to pay you.
My hair is a nightmare I am all grey on top and used to have it brown, although it always had red in it which i didn't want. Anyway the roots grow through so quickly that I decided to have highlights to break it up a bit. I had the cap but my hair looks worse now. The colours just don't look right. I need to go a light brown I suppose rather than the chocolate colour I used to be but just don't know where to start. I can't afford to go to the hairdresser every few weeks. The highlights and trim was over £50.00. I am so tempted to just colour it dark again.
Any ideas please?

Hiya Lorraine!
Because your dark and block colour, and want to go lighter and more natural highlighted affect, I think it will have to be a gradual process to keep your hair in good condition and get the finished result you want.
Did you still want to hav an all over colour? another idea would be to lift up and then put your desired shade over.
Hope this helps
xox

Latest posts

Back