Is there an order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helpimlost

Reaction score
Sorry for title,

If you were starting out in beauty and couldnt attend a full time course where would you start?

Would you just go with what your interested in best? or would you go do facials then move onto eye treatments so that one treatment leads to another or do you find it doesnt matter?

What way have you done it?

I did a full time course, so am probably not the best person to answer, however besides choosing the treatments you would most enjoy doing (and therefore would probably find easiest to promote), it's worth considering what treatments your potential clients would most likely want & would be most popular. Waxing for me is a staple of my business, as are eye treatments & pedicures. I also do an awful lot of facials & body treatments, but I would caveat that & say unless you are willing & able to invest in a decent product range for facials I would divert your attention to other beauty treatments as generally speaking most clients aren't happy to have bargain basement creams you've picked up at the wholesalers slapped on their face!

I would say waxing, if you think you would enjoy that. In my area my most popular treatments are waxing and nail extensions, these are my bread and butter and I enjoy both. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back