Is there any way you can remove hair color?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte55

Reaction score
I went red head but then I downloaded this okay application where some beauty advisors voted on my original hair color.. so red didn't suit me and i want my original hair color back.. is there any way to remove the color? and is it safe to do?

Yes. See a professional for color correction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seriously?

You'd change your hair colour because of the result from some anonymous online poll?

Your hair looks lovely. Wait until it fades a bit then decide whether to keep it red or change it.

Have more confidence in your own opinion. Yours is the only opinion that counts, not some random internet peeps. :)

Love the red.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The red looks fab xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I went red head but then I downloaded this okay application where some beauty advisors voted on my original hair color.. so red didn't suit me and i want my original hair color back.. is there any way to remove the color? and is it safe to do?

Yes the colour can be put back to how you had it before however you'll need to get a hairdresser to do it for it to happen safely and to end up the correct colour, don't you like the red yourself?

Latest posts

Back