is there anything to help with eyelash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

I am training in eyelash extensions on Monday and I've heard your timings are long until you get your speed up etc but is there such a thing as a dolly head with eyelashes on it to help you practice and get your timing quicker?

When I done my lash training we were first taught on a dolly head then moved onto our model once we got the technique. I found the dolly head soooooo easy then moved onto my model and I struggled! The dolly heads lashes are perfect and so easy to do. Whereas a real persons lashes are nothing like that! So even if you perfect a dolly head you will struggle on a client. Best way to practise is to get some willing volunteers!

Hi

I am training in eyelash extensions on Monday and I've heard your timings are long until you get your speed up etc but is there such a thing as a dolly head with eyelashes on it to help you practice and get your timing quicker?

Hi

Forget the dolly heads! Go straight for live models and get as many different people as you can. Everyone's lashes are different and the more you try, the better you will get.

Limit yourself to 2 hours practice at any one time, so that you don't get too frustrated or tired too easily!

Remember to get people back to practice infills on them as well.

Good luck and enjoy your training!:hug:

Latest posts

Back