Is this my fault

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly B

Reaction score
Hi I have been getting gelish done for the past while and it lasts a full 2 weeks.

However the last time I got it done (5 days ago on Saturday) I have noticed a massive difference than usual. The nails are wearing badly at the free edge and one is lifting at the nail. I will post pics but it can't seem to get a good shot.

I'm confused to whether it's my fault or not or is it because I went to a salon I've never been to before.
The reason I'm afraid it's me is because I started a new job and I'm using my hands more and wear latex gloves all day.
Anybody have the answer ?xxxxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411663894.551273.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411663949.908913.jpg

Hi
If its only been on 5 days i would go back to the salon and let them know as they should fix it for you. Unfortunately some times these things do happen it could be lots of things that have caused this. If it had been me i would apologise and fix it free of charge.x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My sister in law wears latex gloves all the time for work and she can't get longer than a week out of her gelish. I've been doing it for a long time and all of my clients can get past 2 weeks with theres so I know it isn't anything im doing. :( it could be that that's affecting yours xx

Last edited:
Thanks cheeky chick I've started wearing acrylics now and having more success with them :) xxx

Thanks for your input too Lea just seen your reply there xxx

Latest posts

Back