Is this normal to feel this way?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura250

Reaction score
So everybody i just feel like i have amazing few months love the colours and cuts i have done my clients love them love my job then every 2 -3 months you get down with the job maybe you think you could of done spmething better or you get a few complaints ect ? And puts a downer on your whole mood? And feel like giving up on hairdressing every get this ?

I am having this feeling right now!

Omg I am feeling like this right now I just posted a thread abut my client today. I guess we just have to believe in ourselves. We can't please everyone and mistakes are what make us grow [emoji179]

Glad to know people are in the same boat i had a younge girl for her hair from brown to blonde i did do a consultation and did tell her the whole process of going blonde ect she was only 15 and told her it might need a 2 or 3 times to reach her desirable shade i dod and she said she liked it but think she didnt really but what can u do i donr think younge girls think of what they want and think chucking a box colour on it will be okay .. I said for the kindist way and so u dont end up with a chemical hair cut this is the best way but donr thunk she was intally happy with it :/

I've got the worst possible headache right now, think it's down to stress from worrying about tomorrow! I have such a mad busy day with nightmare clients. Just want it over and done with now x

I have a bleach bath first thing which I'm over stressing about! Client is a level 2 but wants blonde, tried to make her understand we need to lift it brown first. Going to be a nightmare! Deep breaths guys [emoji23]

I've got the worst possible headache right now, think it's down to stress from worrying about tomorrow! I have such a mad busy day with nightmare clients. Just want it over and done with now x
I can't wait till 5pm tomorrow evening counting down the hours already haha. I am dreading tomorrow and for some reason I said I would do my fiancés families hair on Sunday they are all nightmare clients

I have a bleach bath first thing which I'm over stressing about! Client is a level 2 but wants blonde, tried to make her understand we need to lift it brown first. Going to be a nightmare! Deep breaths guys [emoji23]
Oh god I feel for you, had one like that the other day couldn't understand that she wasn't going to be white blonde in one sitting ended up saying to her if you want hair left at the end you're not going to get white blonde that shut her up haha

Oh God I know it's so hard for them to understand!! Can I ask, would you start by doing mids and ends the roots as soon as the ends have lifted? She's got about an inch of level 6 regrowth xx

We all feel like this at times! Sign of a hairdresser that cares!

Btw make sure your manufacturers instructions allow to colour under 16's. If it doesn't you invalidate your insurance. We don't colour anyone under 16, you've pointed out one of the reasons aswell! X

I feel exhausted tonight! [emoji30]X

Oh God I know it's so hard for them to understand!! Can I ask, would you start by doing mids and ends the roots as soon as the ends have lifted? She's got about an inch of level 6 regrowth xx
Yeah do the mid lengths and ends first, what's her target shade? Xx

If you're going to a brown first then don't even do the roots

Thank you, I mean target shade is 6 but depending on how much red/orange it lifts to!

Was thinking of colouring 6/71 CT ?

So glad everybody feels this ways aswell do i feel like u pick up on little things and think i could of done this or u should do this and then u think the client won't even notice ? Xxx

Latest posts

Back