Is this over exposure? (CJP)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FayeElizabeth89

Nail Technician in Training
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just thought I would pop on to ask whether or not anyone has experiences a shortness of breath / tightness when breathing after using Cjp?

I've been using the trial kit with mostly the master monomer the last couple of set that I've done over the last 2 days.
I don't wear a mask as it was never really a thing when I was in college and because of that, I've never worn one.

I don't suffer with any respiratory disorder, I've never had trouble breathing (except when exercising lol) and I've especially never had a heavy/slightly painful chest when working with the edge l+p system that I trained with, despite using it as much as I e used the Cjp over the last couple of days.

I know lots of people have come out and said they've had a reaction to one of the liquids and I wondered if anyone had actually experienced what I'm experiencing after using Cjp.

It could be nothing, I could just be me randomly having a tight chest but I wanted to ask more as a process of elimination lol

Interested in hearing back!
Thanks in advance guys xx

Hiya, I'm not sure what it is however I used cjp for the first time today, the monomer was great but the fresh prep was really potent it had leaked in the box :mad: and that definitely got to my chest I'm still a bit breathless now and I only did one nail. I do suffer from asthma and allergies tho so could be just me lol x did you use the fresh prep? X

That sounds very unpleasant. I think you need to be very careful when using the product in the future because wearing a mask might not be enough to limit exposure, if it's already affecting your breathing.
I suffered asthma symptoms (had never had breathing issues previously) when doing gel nails so I had to give up as it was getting steadily worse and quite scary!

Latest posts

Back