iSalon software system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oopsadaisy123

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to post a quick thread as I have spent the last few months looking into different software providers. I have spent many nights looking into different ones so learnt a lot pros and cons etc..

In the end I decided to go with I salon, they were not the cheapest one but I am impressed with the professionalism of them and what the system can do, I like the fact that I speak to a UK office and never felt like they were judging me with my lack of computer knowledge.

I have used Schelud and Shortcuts in the past.

If you want any advice or info please message me as if it saves someone time id be happy to help :)

Yes please I would love some advice. I am also looking into software but there is so many. I’m concerned about the free or cheap ones. I’ve been looking at Salon partner.

How much is isalon? Is it monthly?
Thanks in advance xx

Hi Lpolky,
No worries ill see how much help I can be,
I thought brilliant free apps will be great and free, but soon realised the saying you buy cheap you buy twice etc....
The thing that I was most concerned about is that I'm no computer pro so needed a software that would be done for me and I could just be shown how to use it and job done.
I had to fill in a database for isalon about all my products, stylists, their working hours, prices, treatments etc and they built it for me so all personalised. We had a training day onsite where they came to the salon and I could ask loads of questions they also gave some hints and tips which was helpful and then they came back the following day so when we used it for real life we had support and it wasn't so scary lol.

I got given options of paying upfront / 12 months free interest so had choice, I pay around £3/4 per day for the system but think its saved me more than that for getting rid of lots of no shows.

Hope this helps if you want any more help let me know :)

dunno about iSalon, but I'm using Tap2Visit for several months and it's great. Their tech support helped me when I stumbled upom one thing and I'm a fan now.
Been through a lot of apps but they're all junk and/or their price is far too high and this app is completely free.

Hey guys,

There is a platform being launched although it is not for salons it may be of use to you. It is called Freestyle Cuts. It launches in February. It helps stylists who would rather go freelance to find clients, manage schedules etc etc. Check it out!

Hope this helps in your search for a suitable software!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back