It is always great to be appreciated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Email received so must be shared!

Hi Salon Geek,

We would just like to say a great big thanks as the wonderful website you run has
helped us learn so much.

We are a new mobile beauty business approaching the end of our first month. We have
had so many questions that have needed answered in regards to products, service,
software etc etc and have found this site to be a life saver.

Keep up the good work as we will no doubt have many more questions in the new year.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas,

Oh isn't that nice! Completely agree and share the sentiments of this.... you all do such a fab job, i can't imagine there NOT being a salon geek! Thanks guys xxx

Yes I think it's safe to say we don't all say how much we appreciate the world of salon geek and certainly don't say how much we appreciate all the moderators for their free time they devote to this site so THANK YOU 😁

I just wish I had found this site when I first started up, would have made life so much easier, so thank you salon geek for existing, better late than never.. lol

Aww that's lovely :)
I've not been on here long, but I have taken it for granted - wake up hit the icon on my phone and there you all are
It's a great site, do a big thank you to the Salon Geek site and to all the geeks who give priceless advice, support and humour :)

Salon geek has taken over my Facebook and candy crush addiction!
It's helped me sooo much in regards to confidence & business and also with my personal issues on the Chit chat forum.
Thank god for SG!!!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Lots of love
Xxxx

Latest posts

Back