Italy 20/20 Colorly line. Anyone try it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katechaos

Reaction score
Ive just come home from a job interview in a location which uses It&ly [italy 20/20] as their.color line. Has anyone used it? What was your experience?

Thanks!

I don't know what the whole range is like as I never used it in salon, but somebody used one of their red shades on my hair and it was wishy-washy. It wasn't very bright at all and didn't have that L'Oreal type freshly-coloured loveliness. I did notice afterward though that they were using wholesalers own developer, so could be because of this? Wasn't impressed at all to be honest.

Thanks. I was worried abour fade. My current clients are used to my goldwell which does not fade much at all.

Hi im a itely technicion and if the colours are mixed correctly with the correct developer you will get fantastic results i use to use goldwell this system is very similar but i think the results are far better with itely

I used it years ago and was not impressed. It is very cheap compared with the good stuff. It's comparable to XP

Latest posts

Back