Italy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJane10

Reaction score
Looking for a short city break for me and my other half for Easter. We've been to Rome and we've looked into Florence but it's difficult to get a flight there.

Are there any other places that are a must see?

Hope someone can help!
X

NEW YORK !!!!!! Gets my vote everytime

And it's cheaper this time of year 👍

Wow would love to go do you need a lot of spending money?

My fault I meant in Italy, have you been?

We loved Rome but we want to try somewhere different in Italy.

Thanks for replying💕

Venice is beautiful.

Yeah venice is amazing we went in oct and I want to go back we only went for 4 days, the people are so helpful and friendly defiantly recommend x

I've just been checking out Naples. Looks brilliant. Loads to do and see around there. Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri. We're going to book it for next year. This year we're doing the south of France.

The coast around Naples is beautiful, but Naples itself is abit like a ghetto! Wouldn't stay there again, but personally I could return to Rome again and again lol failing that Florence or Venice x

The coast around Naples is beautiful, but Naples itself is abit like a ghetto! Wouldn't stay there again, but personally I could return to Rome again and again lol failing that Florence or Venice x

Oh thanks for the heads up! How about Sorrento? Would it be better to stay there?

Venice a must :) also Lake Garda is a jewel, if you just planning a weekend Verona is little but nice, Mantova or the Naples Coast such as Sorrento but not Naples itself... To be honest any city is beautiful in Italy they all have their own character xxx

Hi I am moving back to Italy soon ! And if it is a city break your after it 2nd to Rome it has to be Venice but if your interested in Florence look fir flights to Pisa. Naples the lakes etc are more summer resorts 😄

Thanks so much for all the helpful advice!!
Absolutely fell in love with Rome!

I'm googling them all now!!

X

Oh thanks for the heads up! How about Sorrento? Would it be better to stay there?

We didn't visit Sorrento but I know it's popular. Pompeii, Herculaneum and Mt Vesuvius are definitely worth visiting tho, we used Naples as our base and have vowed never to stay there again lol x

Rome .. historic
Venice .. romantic
Florence .. shopaholic's paradise!

Rome .. historic
Venice .. romantic
Florence .. shopaholic's paradise!

If it's shops your after let's not forget Milan 😄

I'm going Italy too! Think I'm near Rome. I'm going with my friend who is half Italian, and she and several of my friends and client all say Naples is a no no. Can't wait to visit Rome though :)

I'm going Italy too! Think I'm near Rome. I'm going with my friend who is half Italian, and she and several of my friends and client all say Naples is a no no. Can't wait to visit Rome though :)

Glad I haven't booked it yet! We'll just use the airport in that case and move on.

Naples is a beautiful city just stay in tourist areas and as in any city break be prudent with your belongings 😄

Rome was so so beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. I'd recommend Rome everyday!
Just want something historic again similar to Rome if that makes sense, not a beach holiday yet.

X

Hi. We are looking at summer holiday for June and we originally wanted to go to Lake Garda, however the flights from Scotland are around 2hr transfer and as we are only going a week I just feel it's too much.

The travel agent said to fly to Naples then travel to sorrento but in the brochures it's still 1.5/2 hours transfer...is there anywhere else near Naples we could go for a relaxing holiday? I don't want a city break but had my heart set on Italy. Or any where near Rome for the same?

Latest posts

Back