Itchy flaky scalp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Hi all , just wondered if anyone could recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for my client who has an itchy flaky scalp but wants to protect her colour from fading , many thanks

I use matrix matrix biolage normalising clean reset shampoo for my scalp (itchy flakey) but find it leaves my hair feeling minging and coated and a little slimey tbh so I always follow with Maria nila colour shampoo and conditioner it's lovely and sulphate and paraben free and 100% vegan. The matrix has helped my scalp but I wouldn't use it on its own because of how it makes your hair feel. I'm sure someone will be able to recommend a single shampoo that will help though xx

Add few drops of tea tree oil into any shampoo it helps with itchy scalp

Hi all , just wondered if anyone could recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for my client who has an itchy flaky scalp but wants to protect her colour from fading , many thanks
TiGi Bed Head urban antidotes no.0 (reboot) brilliant for scalp conditions!! Lovely smell too, colour safe, but doesn't come with a conditioner, but you colour use urban antidotes no1 conditioner :) which is a very good all rounder conditioner that's also colour safe :)

I get psoriasis on my scalp and I've been using Purology hydrate shampoo and conditioner, it's 100% vegan and has an anti fade complex! The shampoo cleanses my hair and scalp beautifully and the conditioner is amazing it has something in there which is mentholy and my scalp is instantly relieved xx

Latest posts

Back