ITEC qualifications in Australia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiara08

Reaction score
Moving to Australia next week and just wondering where Itec qualifications stand or what level they are at in comparison to Australian qualifications if anybody knows. Also, does anyone know what the minimum wage within the beauty industry is or how exactly I would determine what I should be earning(minimum) over there? i'v over 5 years in the industry with management experience. Thanks :)

Moving to Australia next week and just wondering where Itec qualifications stand or what level they are at in comparison to Australian qualifications if anybody knows. Also, does anyone know what the minimum wage within the beauty industry is or how exactly I would determine what I should be earning(minimum) over there? i'v over 5 years in the industry with management experience. Thanks :)
Hiya just came across this post and was wondering how you got on in Oz with the ITEC qualifications as I'm starting the same next month then gonna go back to Oz. It's an international qualification that's why I'm doing it as an nvq isn't recognised I've heard. Thanks Gemma xx

Hello Itec qualifications are studied in Australia and are recognised.

Latest posts

Back