It's the time for pedicures, show me yours & share tricks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398726561.807619.jpg

These are from a pedicure that I did just last week. They're done with Vinylux. I haven't had the time to do mine in weeks (prom time around here).

these all look fab! I a just starting out and getting asked for Pedicures how much do you charge please?

these all look fab! I a just starting out and getting asked for Pedicures how much do you charge please?

See how much other beauticians charge in your area and charge around the same :)

First time ever doing nail art on my toes! Used cnd shellac purple purple and cream puff! 😊 yours look great!

So cute! Love that purple!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SalonGeek mobile app

Peachy pinkie did you do your big toes free hand or did you use something to get the lines so straight? X

I did do them free hand. I love the art/design part! :)

My toes are shameful at the moment! I haven't done them since September and they still have a little glittery Gelish on the ends from my sparkly french last year! Been putting it off as leaning over to paint/file etc gives me a migraine where the blood rushes to my head. Going to have to do it soon though as I live in fear of a client seeing them!

Wouldn't it be nice if we all lived by each other?! We could do each others toes!!

I charge 25$ for a dry pedicure, $35 for a pampering (soak) pedicure & $40 for a soak and shellac pedicure. Hope this gives you an idea...I have a studio out of my home though, so I don't have much over head cost. ;-)

I did do them free hand. I love the art/design part! :)

I think free hand is a bit advanced for me at the moment lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398883818.694590.jpg
One from today in shellac. I did a promotion on Facebook for a luxury pedicure with shellac and have had a really good response. It's definitely pedicure season :)

View attachment 63734
One from today in shellac. I did a promotion on Facebook for a luxury pedicure with shellac and have had a really good response. It's definitely pedicure season :)

Soo cute!

View attachment 63734

Do you ever find that when you put 'specials' out there, you get clients you don't prefer to have? I put an add in the newspaper and got all sorts of discount people who were just looking for a deal and not quality...I might not do that again. ;-)

Gelish & shellac together...has anyone pegged if you need to use gelish base foundation when using Gelish?? I have found, when I use hellish on shellac base coast, it runs from the corners...Any tips? Would be awesome!

Attachments

• 1398950423635.jpg
    1398950423635.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 967
Goodness! I meant gelish!!!! Auto correct, grrr!

Simple Vinylux :)

Attachments

• 1398950800832.jpg
    1398950800832.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 925
Do you ever find that when you put 'specials' out there, you get clients you don't prefer to have? I put an add in the newspaper and got all sorts of discount people who were just looking for a deal and not quality...I might not do that again. ;-)

I haven't had any problems yet, touch wood! I didn't drop my price as such, just added foot scrub and soak and hard skin removal and called it a luxury pedicure. Doesn't really cost me much just an extra 20 mins and some foot scrub :) x

Perfect! Sounds like you have it down! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398963801.513579.jpg
My Megamix toes! Got no tips but happy to listen to some lol

Emma-Louise

Gelish & shellac together...has anyone pegged if you need to use gelish base foundation when using Gelish?? I have found, when I use hellish on shellac base coast, it runs from the corners...Any tips? Would be awesome!

I don't use shellac & only in house trained in gellish but if you're having problems mixing the 2 then that would say to me to use gelish with the gelish foundation gel & shellac base with shellac. I may be wrong and others with more experience with these products may be along to offer more advice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's mine at the moment! Shellac in Cake Pop, Azure Wish, Sun Bleached, Lilac Longing & Mint Convertible. :)

Attachments

• 1398971156026.jpg
    1398971156026.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 889

Latest posts

Back