I've searched but can not find...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

I watched a really good video on a perfect nail paint on natural nails, I thought I saved it but I mustn't have. I have tried to find it in the search engine but can't find any videos about painting natural nails. I've put all sorts into the search engine but I don't think i'm using it right. Could you tell me how I can find them or if you have seen a good one can you post me the link please.

Many thanks x

Thank you so much SJK this is the one that I watch.

If only I could paint like that. I have a bit of a nervous shake when I paint and I hate it but when it starts there is nothing I can do. I can only hope the more I watch and practice the better I will become. I have only just started doing manicure and pedicures again. I went into massage but now my clientele are after manis and pedis. Any videos will be much appreciated. When I get back to England I want to go on a refresher course. x

Perfect Precision Professional Polishing is an art form in itself and is all about Control, Technique and Touch (a light touch).

Watching a video a thousand tikmes will not stop your hands shaking if that is what your hands do. Is it because you are nervous or because you just have shakey hands ... my first husband's hands always shake and have done since he was a tiny boy .. just the way he is. If your hands shake then you need to learn to polish FAST (which is best anyway lol) or else the shakes will show in the brush strrokes.

I agree with the previous post. Do you know why your hands shake? It could be nerves, which you may be able to learn to control.

Do you know the tidying up trick of using a brush and some remover? You have a little remover in the pump's dish and use a very fine brush to correct the outline. Having this trick sort of takes the panic away because you know you can sort out a problem if it occurs and so you tend not to make mistakes - bizarre!

Thank you both to your replys. I know it's because I am not a confident manicurist and it is definitely a nervous shake. This can come and go but when it goes, oh boy does it go and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I want to do a refreher course in painting and I was going to ask you Geeg if you know of anyone that I can go to when I get back to England? I know it doesn't matter how many manicures you do because I do quite a few throughout the summer and sometimes they are good and sometimes there are not so good. I am hoping if I learn a good technique I will be ok.
Going off original thread so I do apologies x

Thank you both to your replys. I know it's because I am not a confident manicurist and it is definitely a nervous shake. This can come and go but when it goes, oh boy does it go and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I want to do a refreher course in painting and I was going to ask you Geeg if you know of anyone that I can go to when I get back to England? I know it doesn't matter how many manicures you do because I do quite a few throughout the summer and sometimes they are good and sometimes there are not so good. I am hoping if I learn a good technique I will be ok.
Going off original thread so I do apologies x

I can recommend a number of educators who really know how to paint including myself lol. Give me a shout and I will give you some names. You'd be surprised how many educators cannot paint a good nail to save their lives. lol

Sorry for such a late response. I will email you now geeg.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back