Jane Iredale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blush&Glow beauty bar

Reaction score
I've doing alot of make up and currently use different brands but recently I've been asked by clients after I done their make if they can purchase the products I used, so this got me thinking that it's better if I use 1 brand and retail it I looked at different brands (minerals)and Jane irdale is my favourite.
Spoken to Jane irdale but the quoted me there largest package so my question is are there different packages/prices for Jane irdale or just the one.

There are different packages.
I had them to my salon & they emailed me over the different prices. If you'd like to inbox me your email address I'll forward it onto you. x

There are different packages.
I had them to my salon & they emailed me over the different prices. If you'd like to inbox me your email address I'll forward it onto you. x
Ok thank you

They have different packages, but get a rep to come out and demo the products and go through everything with you, when I call to order they always want to sell me something I don't need X

From memory they do a mobile package x

Latest posts

Back