Jessica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylor-chloe

Reaction score
Does any one know is you have to be jessica trained to use there nail products? I would like to sell jessica nail products and maybe use them on clients. Would i be able to without training? x

No don't need to be trained initially, but you need to open an account with them although I would undertake the training with them at some point convenient to you if you intend to work with the products as well as sell them to understand and get the most out of the product - just my opinion though.

HI. I opened my account with Jessica earlier this year at the beauty Exhibition in London but I was told I had to do the Jessica course before I could buy the machine. You don't have to do Manicure and Pedicure but if you can afford it, it is best. The course is good and informative but I found the day went way too quick. They also have a little shop that you can buy products from. You do have to go to their training school, which was fine for me as I was in London and it is only a short train ride away from there.

It would be more beneficial for you if you trained with Jessica.

Their manicure and pedicure routines are slightly different to other companies. You also apply their polish using a different method, not the 1, 2 3 strokes as you do with the majority of polishes.

I like all of their products and I'm glad I trained with them.

Does any one know is you have to be jessica trained to use there nail products? I would like to sell jessica nail products and maybe use them on clients. Would i be able to without training? x

Hi I opened up an account with Jessica in may. The products are great I and my clients love them. You won't be able to open an acc, with training though. I did mine in Leeds two day course and it cost about £80! It was great as I learnt everything I needed to know from routine to product knowledge.

Get in contact with Jessica and ask for a rep to come and see you x

Latest posts

Back