Jeunesse products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Has anyone heard of the above products or in fact become a distributor for them? Are they as good as they say they are?

Omg! Its just come to tenerife and I get inboxed daily by distributors, I am always very polite but it does drive me a bit nuts as there relentless. Anyway I had someone send across the information prices etc and it's incredibly expensive! Even at trade price x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been selling the Instantly Ageless, it's amazing but in my area, far too many distributors, I won't be making another order.

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is not a pro product. It's all over amazon and eBay and is a multi level marketing scheme.
Not something I would give house room to!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

This is not a pro product. It's all over amazon and eBay and is a multi level marketing scheme.
Not something I would give house room to!

Vic x

Hear hear!

You beat me to it, Vic.

Definitely not a Pro product and depending on the demographic you wish to attract, these types of MLM ranges suggest 'Avon lady'. That's fine if they're your majority client base.

However, I'd rather be seen as exclusively professional and be able to charge accordingly.

Yes that's the prob isn't it. If selling on Amazon etc therefore not exclusive to salons. I've had several people ask me if I want to be a distributor. I must say the Botox in a bottle does look amazing although it's obviously only temp effects for 8 or so hours, maybe great just to purchase for makeup shoots etc. And your right very Avon.

They are going to be at Pro Beauty Belfast next week apparently, not the sort of product I would take on....

I haven't been to a beauty show for some time now. The last one I went to had stalls selling cheap watches and handbags. You had to negotiate all these market stalls to find the beauty stalls. I thought then it was just a pile it high, sell it cheap mentality. I think companies like Jeunesse have as much right to be at a pro beauty as handbags and watches and I'm not likely to stock any of them!

Vic x

My boss got a sample to try on herself today and my god I have to say its pretty amazing. I nearly wish I was old enough to have wrinkles to try it on! Shame its not permanent and only lasts 8/9 hours. Not many distributors in my area in Ireland

Latest posts

Back