Jobs in West Sussex anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter nails

Reaction score
hi, I haven't been on here in a while so didn't really know where to post this as there is no jobs page anymore but....where the hell are all the beauty therapist jobs in west Sussex! I've looked on gum tree, indeed, and the Friday-ad plus a whole load of other jobs sites and there is nothing. I've only been qualified for 2 years at level 2 so that cuts down the job search before I've even begun (most want leave 3). I'm looking for no more than 16 hours a week or less between Worthing to Bognor Regis area but I cant even find a room to let either. Just wondering if this is a general problem or just my area or is there some secret job website I don't know about? any advice would help, seeing as my last interview was back in June!

What systems do you use? You could post on their Facebook pages (if allowed). I'm on a few including The creative beauty group for Gel II and quite often there are posts asking for staff or advertising rooms. Good luck!

I've sent you a private message!

I've been looking in the same area and really struggled. I have seen two rooms to rent in West Worthing today though. There's a beauty directory page in our area too xx

Latest posts

Back