Joico 4 step treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Just bought the joico 4 step treatment to offer in the salon. I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on what to charge for this service as treatment with blow dry and as a add on to another service (e.g colour) also how how often to recommend that people have it done. Any tips and advise would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]

hi until Janunary I was in a joico salon. we used to charge £15-25 for the 4step. I have to be honest it was to the stylists discretion and factors like hair length, thickness and if it was one our favourite clients were taken into consideration. do you use joico colours too? it's recommended as a pre colour treatment on all colours. this cost would usually just be added on to the colour bill. otherwise use on all colour corrections, bleach highlights and anyone with dry, coarse, frizzy hair :)

Fab thank you for your advise [emoji4] carnt wait to start using it

Hiya. I know this is an old thread so my question may not be seen but I am struggling to find a supplier of Joico 4 step for my salon. Can I ask where you found yours please?

Latest posts

Back