Joico

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairethehair

Reaction score
Hi...Does anybody use Joico.... how does it compare to Matrix for coverage and vibrancy etc.

Any joico users out there??? I've heard good things. I'm changing from matrix as they're just constantly discontinuing colours and introducing new. Don't know from one week to the next if you can get what you want or not. Just wanted any joico advice.... pros cons. X

Hi yes , I am very happy with Joico - can't spare the 2 to be honest - condition after color is fabulous - the bleach is even more awesome ! Good luck [emoji173]️

Thanks Doug, how is the grey coverage ? X

Also does anyone (Doug [emoji23]) know any wholesalers that stocks Joico in the Northamptonshire area ? X

Hahahaha not sure u will have to google that - but color coverage is good - you just need to stick to the 45 min that it says - they have an age defying range that covers grey well :)

Brill thank you x

Joico intensity colors are amazing! last longer than any other brand I have tried, and have great vibrancy! Cant help you out with the permanent line, as I have never used that before

Latest posts

Back