Joint problems in women

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kumar123

Reaction score
Certain problems in women seem to be very common to me. At least this is what I have witnessed. Am talking about the join pain problems which affect them after a certain age, this is something that has affected my ******, my aunt and most of the aged ladies I have encountered. What makes this happen to them and then again why dont people get any reliable medication to get themselves out of this situation? Can someone give me any input on this?

Certain problems in women seem to be very common to me. At least this is what I have witnessed. Am talking about the join pain problems which affect them after a certain age, this is something that has affected my ******, my aunt and most of the aged ladies I have encountered. What makes this happen to them and then again why dont people get any reliable medication to get themselves out of this situation? Can someone give me any input on this?

Hi there,
Why this would be in the bizz section is a puzzle to me?????
This question would be better addressed to a form that deals with joint problems......
We are not doctors, we are not here to try to figure out how health problems occure. Any client that has a problem with joints, inflamation and others would be referred to a GP.

Try this forum, it may be more suited to your question:
Arthiritus - Joint Care - UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum

Latest posts

Back