Just been diagnosed with cervical cancer !!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Hi just had to tell someone. i have just been diagnosed with cervical cancer, i am very scared cause its all happened so fast, don'r really know what to do, thats the thing when you work for yourself, no-one to talk to. Has anyone else been through this or have you any words of encouragement, sorry to put a downer on things, i am gutted. xxx:cry:

Oh goodness...I really feel for you.

The only thing that I can say is that my ex mother in law has bowel cancer and her treatment has been top notch. You will be very well looked after, and you'll be better before you know it! Don't panic and remember to let your friends and family support you.

Hugs for you xxxxxx

I too have had it, and am still here to tell the tale. It is a terrible shock when you are told, but it is treatable. I had to have several different treatments. It worked and all is fine now. Try and keep positive, although it is easy to say and hard to do. x

Can I ask what treatment you had, I have been told I will have to have a radical hysterectomy, x

Be strong, i know you will get through this... :hug:

Its a devastating blow when you get the news at first and it must seem that the world has come to an end......:hug:

Be strong,positive and allow those around you to support you :hug:

Now day's this dreadful condition is very much treatable.....just try and stay positive and believe in the future...it will be there for you :hug:

My thoughts are with you :hug:

My first test I had done almost 2 years ago and I had to go through 2 lots of treatment (biopsy & laser).

You will get lots of support on here, and I would advise you to speak with your doctor / nurse as much as possible so you know everything.

Try talking as much as possible with friends / family as well, so you dont feel like you are bottling it all up. We are always here on the site.

Carly x

Initially I was told hysterectomy too, but I had laser to start with. That didnt work, so I had hot loop diathermy. The cancer hadnt travelled as far as they initially thought, although it was at an advanced stage. The diathermy worked and I have been fine since.

Thinking of you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back