Just booked a hoilday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANGELPIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone ive just booked me and my fella a holiday nothing special just at a Haven at Devon Cliffs they have a spa very sneakly done with my fella! lol Has anyone been if so whats it like?:lol:

im sure bagpuss went here last year and said it was ACE - (i think thats the place she went)

I havent been to that one but i have been looking into the log cabins with outdoor hot tubs they have them in sutton on the forest in york.

If the weather was nice it would be perfect for a weekend break I really feel that is the begining of october.

:cry::cry::cry:

Hi, we went to Haven Devon Cliffs last year, it was a good holiday, the kids loved it, loads of entertainment etc etc

The Spa looked beautiful, I picked up a price list (I'll be honest I did think it was a bit pricey but they use good products although I can't remember exactly what, Decleor it might have been). I kept meaning to book a massage or something but in the end I didn't get round to it . . . wish I had though. They do a few men's treatments as well.

Look out for the rabbits when you're on your way over to the club in the evening, they're everywhere . . .

Hope you have a great time xx

I havent been to that one but i have been looking into the log cabins with outdoor hot tubs they have them in sutton on the forest in york.

If the weather was nice it would be perfect for a weekend break I really feel that is the begining of october.

:cry::cry::cry:

this sounds good ! do you have a link?

Hi There

I went about 5 years ago and had a fab time. The view on the the site is lovely and so much to do for the kiddies. Loads of sports activities and the caravan was really big not at all cramped. Youll have a great time xxxxxx

Julie x

Latest posts

Back