Just enrolled today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So, after a week of research and with the help of you guys, I have decided to start my nail tech education with CND and I enrolled today in Creative Academy+ Manchester.
I'll begin my L&P beginner class in 27 days! (Yes, I'm counting the days )
Is there anyone else in here who is in the same class maybe?
Changing my career at the age of 35... deffo exciting and risky at the same time!

Congratulations :D

Welcome to the wonderful, addictive, stressful, wonderful, infuriating, sparkly world of nails :p - I promise you will get some of the best training around and you will love it. It will be hard, and tiring, and frustrating at times, but it's addictive.

(I too started a new career in nails at 34 - I'm 47 now and still here plugging away)

Congratulations :D

Welcome to the wonderful, addictive, stressful, wonderful, infuriating, sparkly world of nails :p - I promise you will get some of the best training around and you will love it. It will be hard, and tiring, and frustrating at times, but it's addictive.

(I too started a new career in nails at 34 - I'm 47 now and still here plugging away)
Thank you very much!
I'm so so excited and can't wait to start my journey :)

Latest posts

Back