just got back from the hospital

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
just got home and my daughter is fine, she had the earing removed and didnt need stitches, they just cut round it at the back and pulled it out, she made me very proud as she was sooooooo brave and she even managed to win a bet i had with her, i said she wouldnt be able to count past 3 before falling asleep but she got to 4.
she was very tearfull when she woke but soon cheered up when they brought the kunch troley round, and less than an hour after surgery she ate, beef in mushroom sauce, boiled potatoes, mixed veg, fruit crumble and custard, nothing wrong with her appetite, lol
she has kept the earing as a souvinear bless her and also doesnt want to take off the hospital bracelet,
im totaly wacked out ive been up since 5.30 am so an early night for me i do think

Glad she's ok!

Send her a big hug from us all!

glad it all worked out - take it easy

Thats great news Tracey, i hope you dont let the shop get away with it hun..! x

Glad it all went well and he's home safe and sound

Early night for both of you I think :lol:

Trin
xx

That 's great news - not surprised your tired, sometimes we don't realise just how tired we are till we know everything is going to be alright :)

Take care xx

i hope she's well, bet she's glad its all over. :hug:

she doing great, just munched her way through a spag bol and a bag of grapes, shes now curled up on the sofa watching tv, hubby has gone out and ive been trying to catch up on the housework i ddnt do thismorning, ive got so much to do, no rest for the wicked,

Tracy hun, when do you find time to breathe lol! Glad she's okay and recovering well.

Sassy Hassy said:
Tracy hun, when do you find time to breathe lol! Glad she's okay and recovering well.

lol, normally just before midnight when i fall in to bed
im so sure faries and elves have been in and trashed my house while ive been out today:irked:

Glad to hear it all went ok and no ill effects of the anesthetic ... (I always wake up crying my eyes out when I have been anethasised - even at 40 year old LOL!)

Is she now put off wearing earings or can't she wait for it to heal to have them done again?

Nail FX said:
Glad to hear it all went ok and no ill effects of the anesthetic ... (I always wake up crying my eyes out when I have been anethasised - even at 40 year old LOL!)

Is she now put off wearing earings or can't she wait for it to heal to have them done again?

i think she made herself cry more in recovery because she didnt know why she was crying, as for the earings she wants them done again, but ive said NO NO NO!

Tracey

I am so glad that everything went okay and that the nasty earing is out!

Let us all know how you get on with pursuing the earing shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back