Just one nail lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara-Jane

Reaction score
I have just one finger, my pointer finger on my right hand that no matter what I do starts lifting at the cuticle area within days, all the others are fine, just this one nail give me grief every time

Why would this be? I don't think I put any extra stress on it than my other fingers, I use gloves when washing up, and cleaning, I use my knuckles to press buttons, open cans with a knife - I do everything right but this little guy doesn't seem to want to stay, by time 2 weeks is up its always lifted a considerable amount, is he just a dodgy nail?

Not the way you hold a pad when doing other people's?

I tend to hold anything covered in any chemical deemed to ruin my nails down between my fingers if that makes sense, or support the finger with the pointer and middle finger then rub with my thumb just below my nail or I use gloves.

Just baffles me, maybe he just doesn't like enhancements, I even wondered if it's because when I was young this finger got shut in a door and the natural growth of the nail tilts ever so slightly left, and ofc when I do my nails I make it so it's looks more even and straighter, essentially going against the natural growth

Latest posts

Back