Kamasouri scissors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justnkay

Reaction score
Hi all. :) I have searched the posts for people that use these scissors. Os there an outlet anywhere that sells them for me to go and see them in the flesh so to say so I can get the feel of them and see if they are what I really want. Im looking for japenese steel for definate if anyone has any suggestions Id be really grateful. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have them. I love how unusual they are but they need sharpening a lot x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the kamisori black diamond...I love them! www.itsahairthing.com x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I love my kamisori featherlites but iv lost my stopper and having trouble trying to get a new one even though they're still under warranty as I only got them in October, can anybody help? X

If your looking for Japanese steel, Asahi scissors were my favs upto a year ago, I didn't choose any other make for 7years..they were amazing! Now I have cobalt/ titanium jowells- still great, but think might hv to go bk to asahis! Just for the option! Hope this helps. X

Thanks guys. I ordered my kamasouri yesterday and am sooo excited. Just hope I dont slice my knuckles off. Lol:)

Thanks guys. I ordered my kamasouri yesterday and am sooo excited. Just hope I dont slice my knuckles off. Lol:)

Very jealous I'm missing mine badly!

Latest posts

Back