Katie Price, colour b4!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv just seen an advert 4 John Frieda-make ur blonde 2 shades lighter! Does any1 know how this works? It says noting about if you have virgin or coloured hair, what if someone with brown hair used it? Is it some kind if bleaching agent or does it just take away brassy was like a blue shampoo?
Just curious! Thanks!

Since the first time I saw that advert I was thinking 'how the hell does it lift hair two shades'...I still have no idea. Thing is, dosen't it like, have to be able to do it in order for them to advertise that it does?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep! It's a big company so no false advertising! There are also not a million miles away from a professional colour manufacturer ......

Iv just seen an advert 4 John Frieda-make ur blonde 2 shades lighter! Does any1 know how this works? It says noting about if you have virgin or coloured hair, what if someone with brown hair used it? Is it some kind if bleaching agent or does it just take away brassy was like a blue shampoo?
Just curious! Thanks!

The lightening spray is like sun in , the shampoo and conditioner contains lemon extract and chamomile I read up about it I was interested in how it worked

I had a client that used the john frieda stuff! Omg shes a natural base 5 and has been using it on her roots, they went an aweful ginger colour (not copper) like really orangey amd her highlights went a greeny grey and it made her fringe snap off! Aweful stuff, i couldnt believe they could sell it!

I asked her to bring it round and i tip it down my sink lol, she wasnt happy as it "coz her 6 quid" but shes got a lovely long sweeping side fringe after not using it amd has thrown her 3 bottles she had stocked up away! Shed been using it since it came out and has never gone back xx

I can't see how it's allowed without a warning!! I'm sure clients think I over react when I try and tell them how bad these products are!

Hahaha! Oh my gosh I nearly peed myself laughing at these pictures :D

She really is just something else! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404501874.592066.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes the new 'face' of colour b4 thats why, did u not see her outfit when she was promoting it lol x

Well looks like we are all going to be very busy the next few weeks with a ton of home dye disasters

Haha I no I seen it! Bloody awful haha! But she's actually dishing out advice on twitter on how to colour your hair!! 🙈x

Looks like a my little pony threw up on her.
As for the 'advice'? Pitiful.

She's not exactly a good advert herself, seen the state of her head lolol x

Last edited by a moderator:
And she writes books as well, apparently. Lol. :-/

Latest posts

Back