Katie Price, colour b4!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajtoon

Reaction score
So its appeared in my news feed the daily mail have reported that katie price has done a ad aboit colour b4!!!

In an aweful dress i may add!

Good luck to all the uk hairdressers that are gonna get an influx of diyers!!!!

Thank gosh im in germany and the wives cant get hold of it!

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

rexfeatures_3787922h.jpg

Wow. Its amazing that after paying her fee, they still had enough to afford that beutiful outfit, and wig with the same type of bright colours that you can totally use colour removers on.

from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What on earth?!? People will be ruining there hair and making all sorts of mess.... Suppose we could look at it in a positive way and think that we will earn money from ppl who think they can use it and be whatever colour they want!

God she's vile haha! What an absolute joke 😁

Jees seeing that picture as advertisement would put me off anything!

Amanda xx

I0000EDxRT5fjzvs.jpg

+

SLCsz7X.jpg

=

1336919779_unicorn-puking.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So its appeared in my news feed the daily mail have reported that katie price has done a ad aboit colour b4!!!

In an aweful dress i may add!

Good luck to all the uk hairdressers that are gonna get an influx of diyers!!!!

Thank gosh im in germany and the wives cant get hold of it!

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your profile says Manchester lol! Where in Germany are you?

Just seen this on Facebook lol reminded me of something? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401926457.263336.jpg

On the poodle is even better, I thought of one of those giant rock lollies you see at the sea side !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 575
She pretty much sums the product up with that outfit......a multi coloured botch job xx

I saw that pic on Facebook earlier & thought it was Nicki minaj! 1 word......Ming! X

HairBy Amanda

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402012105.664299.jpg
People will trust her selling hair products..

I couldnt believe it when i saw it, what are these people on, you couldnt pay me enough to get in that outfit! Do you think she looks at it and thinks, im gonna rock that!

And who the bloody hell finds these outfits in the first place, its those people that have the real issue!

Its a pet hate, like when celeb do the shapoo adverts or the colouring adverts, yeah im sure you hairdresser used that specific garnier 4.15 rich mahogany on your cool brown hair! Arghhh!

And breathe, good job im going to ikea for new towels or id possibly have a breakdown ! Xxx

My fav is the Cat Deeley one ... "Split ends, don't cut them :D" .... Grrr stupid girl!

Iv just seen an advert 4 John Frieda-make ur blonde 2 shades lighter! Does any1 know how this works? It says noting about if you have virgin or coloured hair, what if someone with brown hair used it? Is it some kind if bleaching agent or does it just take away brassy was like a blue shampoo?
Just curious! Thanks!

Iv just seen an advert 4 John Frieda-make ur blonde 2 shades lighter! Does any1 know how this works? It says noting about if you have virgin or coloured hair, what if someone with brown hair used it? Is it some kind if bleaching agent or does it just take away brassy was like a blue shampoo?
Just curious! Thanks!

Took a peek on Google & it sounds like a 'Sun In' type of product... Mmm lovely full of Metallic Salts no doubt, to stuff the girlies hair up when they then put some other colour on it !

I know I have no say in it but I hate the way these products are allowed to be sold! Especially without any kind of warning of what they are putting on the hair! 😁xx

My fav is the Cat Deeley one ... "Split ends, don't cut them :D" .... Grrr stupid girl!

When did she say that? What does she suggest you do instead? :S

When did she say that? What does she suggest you do instead? :S

Pantene Pro V apparently has the power to 'reseal' your split ends...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back