Keeping track of earnings & appts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am about to start going mobile and wondered how other mobile techs keep track of their earnings?

Do you just use your appt book or do you keep track in a seperate book? My consultation cards detail the treatments and cost but i dont want to be referring to those every 2 minutes!

Ideas would be appreciated! plus any other hints and tips you could offer!! Thanks geekz xxxxx:green:

you can either use your diary as reference or just buy a small exercise book and jot everything down in there.
I have everything typed up on an excel sheet and I print them off at the year end to work out how much I've taken.

Hello

I use my computer it has excel I put the information on this with all my costs on a monthly basis and print them off at the end of the month then file them ready for Inland Revenue that way I keep on top of all my stock ingoing and outgoings.

Hope this helps.

Yvonne

I have everything typed up on an excel sheet and I print them off at the year end to work out how much I've taken.

This is what I do, separate sheets for takings and purchases, I give it to my accountant to work out my tax return for the year.

Each clients notes are written up with the cost at each appointment. This came in really handy this year when I lost my Excel Spreadsheet and it's back up - ops!

Latest posts

Back