Kera straight treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_321

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking to provide a Brazilian blow dry service to my clients.
Can anyone recommend good brands?
My rep is trying to persuade me to use kera-straight which look fab on their website but looking at YouTube videos people don't really rate it?!
Opinions please 😀

I would like to know too xx

I've just done a la brasiliana treatment on myself...takes a while, but I love it. I think it would be quite a good one to offer, I'm qualified but don't work in hairdressing any more but it was easy to use and the kit included serum, shampoo, conditioner, pre treatment shampoo and enough product for 4 maybe 5 treatments depending on length. Under £100 vat free in Sally's. X

Hey,

I've used quite a few since they have come out, mainly kerastraight which was fantastic - we recently changed over to Kerasilk and it AMAZING!

You've got to be really aware of what chemicals are in the product and what support you get from the company you are using.

I'm not a hairdresser but I have had these done a lot over the years and I have just had the goldwell kerasilk one done. Definitely my favourite so far :)

Last edited:
Iv just posted about Brazilian blowdrys didn't see this

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Latest posts

Back