Conditioning treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmylou411

Reaction score
Hi all
Ide like to offer a conditioning treatment service to my clients but don’t know what’s good out there. Can anyone recommend any that are good and worth it please? Olaplex pops up to be popular but not used it before and am after something that would make the Client feel like their hair has had a good pampering
Many thanks

Hi all
Ide like to offer a conditioning treatment service to my clients but don’t know what’s good out there. Can anyone recommend any that are good and worth it please? Olaplex pops up to be popular but not used it before and am after something that would make the Client feel like their hair has had a good pampering
Many thanks
Kerastase have some lovely conditioning products, so do loreal.

I’ve heard really good things about innoluxe. Not exactly a conditioning treatment but also look at Milkshake products, a salon I’m training at use them, they basically sell themselves because not only to they smell divine hair feels healthier, smoother and shinier. I’ve used the incredible milk 12 effects it’s a leave in conditioner that also acts like a heat defence, detangler and UV protection.

I’ve heard really good things about innoluxe. Not exactly a conditioning treatment but also look at Milkshake products, a salon I’m training at use them, they basically sell themselves because not only to they smell divine hair feels healthier, smoother and shinier. I’ve used the incredible milk 12 effects it’s a leave in conditioner that also acts like a heat defence, detangler and UV protection.
I can second the innoluxe recommendation. It's amazing!

Latest posts

Back