Keratin smoothing treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayley ankers

Reaction score
Hi I'm just wondering if someone can advise me on a keratin smoothing treatment
I'm mobile so I need to know the best supplier or where online I can get one
I used one when I worked in a salon but that was a few years ago and I've forgot the brand
My wholesaler doesn't supply it
Thanks for any help and advice xx

I use Nov Max on my mums hair. Don't really offer it to clients at the minute as I find it so strong! It works well though but I can't compare it to any others.

I use Nov Max on my mums hair. Don't really offer it to clients at the minute as I find it so strong! It works well though but I can't compare it to any others.
Thanks Yer I'm after one that does the job but isn't to strong either a bit stuck really

kebelo ADVANTAGE treatment is the way forward x

not the treatment but u can contact customer services for trade x

Hi There! I am a colorist/hair stylist that use Keratin Complex smoothing therapy at a salon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I can tell you that Keratin Complex has five different types of smoothing treatments that are combined with keratin treatments. I always recommend my returning customers that want the best color, shine, and frizz control to try out their products. I don't actually sell Keratin Complex, but the I use them quite frequently because they provide the best look for the money you spend. The UK site is coming up soon,, but you can call their office at 08455210707 for more information. If you want to look at the different prices along with how long the product will last for your hair, check out http://www.keratincomplex.com/professional-in-salon-smoothing-services/super-smooth-treatments and see the different products that will be the most beneficial to your hair. I hope this helped you. :)

Hi There! I am a colorist/hair stylist that use Keratin Complex smoothing therapy at a salon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I can tell you that Keratin Complex has five different types of smoothing treatments that are combined with keratin treatments. I always recommend my returning customers that want the best color, shine, and frizz control to try out their products. I don't actually sell Keratin Complex, but the I use them quite frequently because they provide the best look for the money you spend. The UK site is coming up soon,, but you can call their office at 08455210707 for more information. If you want to look at the different prices along with how long the product will last for your hair, check out http://www.keratincomplex.com/professional-in-salon-smoothing-services/super-smooth-treatments and see the different products that will be the most beneficial to your hair. I hope this helped you. :)
I was totally unclear about what keratin protein was and the difference between a Brazilian hair treatment and a keratin treatment. I have been getting Brazilian blowouts for years now and I always felt like it was wearing off way too fast. I didn't make the change because I was too scared of what the keratin treatment would have done to my hair. Well, after reading this post and looking into the link you posted, I noticed that there was a huge difference in the how long the smoothing treatment of Keratin Complex worked on my hair. I was able to choose the right treatment for what I could afford and it worked like magic. Magical beautiful hair for over two months so far and it doesn't feel like its fading at all! I just wanted to come back and thank you for your information because it really was game changing! Thanks so much!

my salon stopped carrying Keratin Complex because we noticed the results weren't lasting very long. we went back to Brazilian Blowout unfortunately but i think im starting to get sick from it.

Latest posts

Back