keratin Straightening system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sami avenue

Reaction score
has anyone used or heard of paul brown hepuna keratin straightening system??? its the same as keratin complex but just a different brand... reps have been coming in trying to convince me to give it a try but im not sure becouse i use cappola and i love it.
what system does everyone use?

Last edited:
yea cappola is just fab i agree!!! but i havnt heard ov the brand ur discribin,wats the cost difference between cappola and this brand? n wats differnt in texture/condition,application etc,im really keen to know i was just about to get keratin straightning in ma salon but i wasnt quite sure which one 2 side with....:D

have you used other companys other then cappola? well paul brown is soooooo cheapp like 100 times cheaper then cappola. paul brown uses more of a natrual keratin and the product comes from hawaii. but i love cappola.

nah havent used any othas meself but la brasiliana ive heard heaps ov good feedback on. well that all sounds pretty good 2 me!! wat bout quality??does the natural keratin improve results or sumthin lol:D

what kind of feed back did you get from the labrizilliana? from clients or hairdressers? we have it here but i wasnt to sure about it. iv only used to keratin a few times and so far so good. hair feels amazing after and it only takes 10 minutes to blow wave so it cuts the blowwave time right down. but its sooooooooooooooooo expensive to buy.

yea mates ov mine who r hairdressers n mates ov mine who are clients lol they were pleased but i didnt use it meself.how much is it for salon use?were bouts in oz u at? im in melbourne,do u reckon there would be price a difference?
emzaxx

im in melbourne to. where about are you? is this your own salon? well keratin complex is really good. the paul brown is really cheap and it would be so much more profitable for the salon.

ive been considering a keratin treatment on my hair, one thing i was wondering, does it make the hair feel thicker ?

no it wont. it will feel really silky and soft

i'm just wondering if my hair will look too thin when i have it all smoothed. will it be just the same as when i have it straightened with ghds?
sorry if i have taken your thread off in a different direction:o

i'm just wondering if my hair will look too thin when i have it all smoothed. will it be just the same as when i have it straightened with ghds?
sorry if i have taken your thread off in a different direction:o

Hi Angel
I have really fine hair and had this treatment done I can honestly say its the best thing I have ever done for my hair.

I didnt have loads of problems with my hair but as its fine I was washing it everyday and drying and straightening my hair was getting very dry at the ends but still greasy at roots so was still having to wash it everyday

Now I wash my hair and leave it totally straight but not lifeless everyone commenting on how good my hair looks and its so soft I have found it has also sealed in my colour well (I have a pink streak which I use to have to top up every few days been 3 weeks since I did it - the day before my treatment)

I would recommend it to anyone, I also had it done for my teenage daughter who was wrecking her hair with straighteners she hasnt used hefr straighteners since it was done and her hair just looks fabulous she has much thicker hair than me and it still has its bounce its just lovely and smooth.

HTH

deb
x

hey sammi sory i havent signed in 4 a while:o i dont own it though it feels lyk it sumtimes lol:D i just manage the salon. that paul brown sounds good hun,wats thier number for melb??:D:Dil pitch it 2 the head chiefton coz cappola is good but sssssssssoooooooooooo expensive.....
thanks again
emza xx

where in melb is your salon??? paul brown the number is 93110019. let me know what you think of the paul brown.... hey add me on salon geek and private msg me becouse i dont check it often and ill loose the forum lol. i found another one thats pretty cheap to and apparently its really good. there is this training thing on soon and its free to go to i wanna go check it out.

hey sami,yea thanks heaps 4 the numba il let u no how i do, as soon as i get it!!:D:D:D yea ma salon is on cnr ov flinders and elizabeth sts near tha train station, were bouts ur salon?do u own it?;);)

Does anyone know if you can buy Paul Brown solution in UK? x

lisa i am not sure jump on there web site and you can email them... emza i am in south melbourne and yes i own it i just opened it its 4 months old. i dont think i have ever experienced stress like this in my whole bloody life lol..... which salon cnr of eliz and flinders there is no salon lol.... so what do you think are you going to get paul brown in?? la brazilliana is really cheap to i just found out and apparently its really good only 400 dollars and a 1 litre bottle. instead of 900 for the keratin complex. im getting that and trying that. i dont knoe paul brown might not work becouse its way to natural sometimes when things are too natural they dont work as good.

Latest posts

Back