Kidney stones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arianne 5

Reaction score
:sad: Hi update went in had my stones zapped was so excited thought that would do the job , oh no didn't work have still got them. A tiny piece broke away and got stuck in my tube ended up in hospital for three days on morphine had renal collic the worst pain i have ever had would rather have been in labour! The bad news is i'm booked in to have it all done again not so keen this time :sad: Never mind i'm sure it will all come good in the end. Has anyone else had renal collic? Take care Michelle:biggrin:

Arianne 5 said:
:sad: Hi update went in had my stones zapped was so excited thought that would do the job , oh no didn't work have still got them. A tiny piece broke away and got stuck in my tube ended up in hospital for three days on morphine had renal collic the worst pain i have ever had would rather have been in labour! The bad news is i'm booked in to have it all done again not so keen this time :sad: Never mind i'm sure it will all come good in the end. Has anyone else had renal collic? Take care Michelle:biggrin:

Hi, no I haven't had renal colic but I just wanted to say I hope you get better soon.. my mum had kidney stones and she told me how painful they are!

They'll get rid of them for you... you'll be fine, I'm sure. :D

I have used this remedy and it works! Buy a 6 pack of coke classic and drink the whole thing. Then lightly steam a bundle of asparagus and grind it up in the food processor. Drink immediatly after the coke. Sit back and pass the stones within 2 hours!!!!!!

Hi hun sorry to hear u have been poorly, my mum has also had kidney stones and i know from her they can be painful, Just wanted to say hope your feeling better xxx:Love: xx

Latest posts

Back