KM hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
I’m booking to attend the non glue training course with KM Hair Extension Training in January.

Just wondered what people’s experiences are with this company and for those who have attended training already, do you receive hair within the kit to allow for practice on a practice head at home?

Many thanks in advance

Another question on this company if anyone can help at all please?

Do they just pass you on the day or do you need to submit case studies? (I’m not keen to attend a course where you walk away ‘qualified’ straight away if that makes sense).

Also I’ve read that KM offer refresher days to their students but I can’t fibd any info in this. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thank you x

I’ve trained with Km on a few courses, they were ok and you do have to submit case studies, I learnt a lot on my own though

Thank you for your reply. I prefer this idea of needing to send case studies as I don’t believe you can learn anything practical in a day. It is something you learn from experience with isn’t it. I’ve done Day courses in other things before where you’re signed off in a day and it don’t sit well with me. So this does reassure me. Thank you :)

Have you ever done a refresher day with KM? They said on my enquiry that they offer refresher days but I can’t find any info on this on their website. Xx

Thank you for your reply. I prefer this idea of needing to send case studies as I don’t believe you can learn anything practical in a day. It is something you learn from experience with isn’t it. I’ve done Day courses in other things before where you’re signed off in a day and it don’t sit well with me. So this does reassure me. Thank you :)

Have you ever done a refresher day with KM? They said on my enquiry that they offer refresher days but I can’t find any info on this on their website. Xx

I have never had a refresher, there is a group on Facebook that offers great feedback and constructive criticism. We are learners at one point it takes a few months even years to be up to a good standard, god my first ones were horrific compared to ones I fit now. Good luck it’s all about being open to learn, take advice and lots of practice

I have never had a refresher, there is a group on Facebook that offers great feedback and constructive criticism. We are learners at one point it takes a few months even years to be up to a good standard, god my first ones were horrific compared to ones I fit now. Good luck it’s all about being open to learn, take advice and lots of practice

Can I ask what the name of the Facebook group is please so that I can join it once I’ve qualified?
Thank you so much! X

Can I ask what the name of the Facebook group is please so that I can join it once I’ve qualified?
Thank you so much! X

Help and advice for professional hair extensionists, you do have to be qualified to join :)

Help and advice for professional hair extensionists, you do have to be qualified to join :)

Perfect! I’ll save that in my notes ready for January. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back