Knowledgable Consumers!!!YAY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechJaylee

Reaction score
I just had a gal call for a full set. She asked me what my procedure is before applying the product, do I use a file or tools. I said, no I don't file your nails, the only time I used an abrasive is to remove shine from the nail plate. She is from North Dakota, I told her how excited I was to know that quality nail technicians are reaching consumers. That I was so super happy she was well educated by her technician.

This is the first time I have seen a result of quality technicians spreading the word and its 2 states way!! It has truly made my day. It finally made me feel like maybe there is a chance of getting rid of NSS and MMA users once and for all.

So Geeks, how many consumer have you had in which where well informed like mine today? And had they experiences with NSS?

I have only had one client ask all the right questions when booking but her cousin is a nail technician too so she should know what to ask, it does make refreshing change though

I have only had one client ask all the right questions when booking but her cousin is a nail technician too so she should know what to ask, it does make refreshing change though

Have you or anyone you know started an chain email, I wonder how that would work....

Latest posts

Back